Apple Cake is light and fluffy, loaded with apples with orange juice served as a dessert or on a tea time snack. Chunks of sweet apples in the cakes makes it more fruity and crunchy when baked. Hope you like this apple cake as you did like my previous recipe Makhani Fish.
Ingredients For Apple Cake:-
- Three Cups – Apples(peeled and diced)
- Half Tablespoon – Cinnamon(grounded)
- Two Tablespoons – Sugar
- One And A Half Cups Flour + One Tablespoon For Dusting
- Half Tablespoon – Baking Soda And Fine Sea Salt
- Half Cup – Vegetable Oil
- Three-Fourth Cup – Sugar
- Two Tablespoons – Orange Juice
- One Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Two – Large Eggs
- Grease and flour a seven-inch cake pan.
- Peel, core and chop apples into small pieces. Toss with cinnamon and two tablespoons sugar and keep aside.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt together and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ones; scrape down the bowl to ensure all ingredients are incorporated. This batter is thicker than the usual cake batter.
- Pour half of the batter in the cake pan. Since the batter the thick allow it to spread evenly by gently tapping the cake pan on the sides.
- Spread half of the apples on top of the batter. Slowly pour the remaining batter covering most of the apple pieces. Spread the remaining half apples and any juices on top.
- Cover the cake pan with a paper towel and then cover it tightly with aluminum foil.
- Add one cup of water to an instant pot.
- Place manual(Hi Pressure) and adjust cook time to sixty minutes. Allow natural pressure release before opening the instant pot.
- Carefully take the cake pan out and remove the aluminum foil and paper towel. Allow the cake to cool on a wire stand.
- Serve your apple cake with milk to your kids.