Easy apple cake with cinnamon custard which is soft and light served with creamy cinnamon custard to delight your family.
Apple Cake With Cinnamon Custard:-
- One Cup – Almond Milk
- Two Tablespoons – Applesauce
- One Teaspoon – Apple Cider Vinegar
- One-Third Cup – Sugar
- One-Fourth Cup – Neutral Oil
- One Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Few Drops Almond Extract
- One Cup And Three-Fourth Cup – All-Purpose Flour
- Two Teaspoons – Baking Powder
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- Half Teaspoon – Cinnamon And Salt
- One – Apple(chopped)
- One Tablespoon – Maple Syrup
- One And A Half Tablespoons – Coconut Sugar
INGREDIENTS FOR CUSTARD
- One Cup + One-Fourth Cup – Coconut Milk
- Two Tablespoons – Sugar
- Half Tablespoon – Vanilla Extract
- Two Drops – Almond Extract
- A Pinch Of Salt
- One Tablespoon – Cornstarch
- One-Eighth Teaspoon – Cinnamon
- Line up a pan with parchment hanging on the sides.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix in the wet ingredients for the cake, until the sugar is fully combined.
- Add one and a half cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold into the wet until just about combined. Add more flour if needed one tablespoon at a time to make just slightly thick batter.
- In another bowl, drizzle maple over chopped apple and toss to coat. Add the apple to the batter and fold in.
- Pour into the parchment-lined the pan and even it out. Sprinkle coconut sugar over the batter.
- Bake at 350F for forty-five minutes. Cool for ten minutes then removes from pan. Cool completely before slicing.
DIRECTIONS FOR CUSTARD
- Heat one cup of coconut milk with the sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract and bring to boil over medium heat. Add cinnamon as needed.
- Mix the cornstarch in one-fourth milk then add to the boiling milk. Bring to a good boil and take off from the heat. Custard will thickens as it cools.
- Serve apple cake slices drizzled with cinnamon custard.