Banana Walnut Bread is easy to make bread loaf with cheese frosting on top. This bread is light and sweet with the sweetness of banana and walnut, Perfect for your brunch time recipe. Hope you like this banana walnut bread recipe as you did like my previous recipe Dark Chocolate Cookies.
Try our other Banana recipes…
Also know the benefits of eating Banana
Ingredients For Banana Walnut Bread:-
- One And A Half Cups – Flour
- Half Teaspoon – Salt And Baking Soda
- Half Teaspoon – Baking Powder
- One Teaspoon – Cinnamon
- One Cup – Sugar
- One Extra Large Egg
- Half Cup – Vegetable Oil
- Two Teaspoons – Vanilla Extract
- One Cup – Banana(roughly mashed)
- Two-third Cups – Walnuts(chopped)
- Two Tablespoons – Cream Cheese(must be on room temperature)
- One Heaping Cup – Confectioner’s Sugar
- Half Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Sprays and line a standard 9X5 loaf pan with parchment paper with long ends so that you can lift it out easily for slicing.
- Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer.
- Beat in the egg, oil, vanilla extract.
- Fold in the banana and nuts, and make sure everything is well combined.
- Turn into the pan and even out the batter.
- Bake for about an hour, until a toothpick inserted in the centre, comes out without wet batter clinging to it.
- Let the bread cool for fifteen minutes in th pan, then remove to a rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Blend the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract with enough milk to make a spreadable frosting.
- Spread over the top of the cooled banana bread.
- Sprinkle with some chopped walnuts.
- If you like this banana walnut bread share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and aslo on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us if you have any.
- Visit our website for more tasty and delicious recipes.