Cheese crepe is warm and tender crepes with a filling of roasted vegetables and cheese. Easy to make and so simple recipe for breakfast and lunch. Hope you like this cheese creps recipe as you did like previous Banana Walnut Bread.
Ingredients For Cheese Crepe:-
- Two Tablespoons – Vegetable Oil
- Two Medium – Zucchini(coarsely chopped)
- Half Cup – Green Bell Pepper(chopped)
- Four Medium – Onions(sliced)
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Garlic(minced)
- Two Medium – Tomatoes(coarsely chopped)
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- One Cup – Bisquick Mix
- Three-Fourth Cup – Milk
- Two – Eggs
- One Cup – Parmesan Cheese(Grated)
- In 10-inch skillet, Heat oil over medium flame.
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, onions, and garlic. Cook for three to five minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and let stand for two to three minutes.
- Lightly grease seven-inch skillet, heat over medium-high flame. In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and egg with a fork until blended.
- Heat oven to 350F. For each crepe, pour two tablespoons batter into hot skillet; rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown.
- Gently loosen edge with spatula; turn and cook another side until golden brown.
- Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between, as you remove them from skillet.
- Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
- Take a spoon full of the vegetable filling onto crepes. Sprinkle half of the cheese over filling on crepes; roll up crepes.
- Place seam sides down in an ungreased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for ten to twelve minutes.
- Cheese Crepes is ready to serve hot.
- If you like this cheese crepes recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have your own version of this recipe write into us.
- Visit our website for more healthy and interesting recipes.