Chocolate chip cookies for kids is a easy recipe to make soft and chewy with lots of taste of chocolate. Hope you like this chocolate chip recipe as you did like my previous recipe Stuffed Okra.
Ingredients For Chocolate Chip Cookies:-
- One+One-Fourth Cup – All-Purpose Flour
- Half Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Half Cup – Butter(melted)
- One-Fourth Cup – White Sugar
- One-Fourth Cup – Brown Sugar
- Two Tablespoons – Milk
- Four Drops Of Vanilla Essence
- Half Cup – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F for at least ten minutes. Sift one cup two tablespoons all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Keep two tablespoons of all-purpose flour for later use.
- Do not add salt in this step if you are using salted butter.
- Take butter in another bowl.
- If the butter is not melted, melt it. It should be melted but not hot.
- Add brown sugar and white fine granulated sugar. Whisk it until creamy.
- Now add milk and vanilla extract. Whisk if for one to two minutes.
- Add flour mixture. Mix well until incorporated. If the mixture looks sticky, add little all-purpose flour as needed and mix well. Don’t add more than two tablespoons flour.
- Time to add chocolate chips. mix it well
- Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into sixteen equal portions and make round shaped balls from them.
- Press each ball a little between your palms and place on baking sheet.
- Keep enough space between them as cookie size will increase to almost double during baking.
- Place baking sheet on the middle rack in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until little golden.
- Take out the tray as cookies are baked. Keep cookies in them and let them cool for five to seven minutes. Carefully transfer them to a cooling rack and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Store chocolate cookies in an airtight container and consume.
- If you like this chocolate chip cookies recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of the recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more recipes and information.