Cinnamon Pumpkin Rolls are rich and delicious in taste, lightly sweetened and spiced with butter and sugar filling in it. Perfect for any breakfast or snack or you can enjoy it anytime. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Cabbage Soup.
- One-Third Cup – Milk(lukewarm)
- Three Tablespoons – Melted Butter
- Half Cup – Canned Pumpkin
- Two Tablespoons – Light Brown Sugar
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Ground Nutmeg
- Half Teaspoon – Ground Ginger
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- One – Large Egg
- Two And A Half Teaspoons – Instant Yeast
- Two And A Half Cups – All Purpose Flour
For Filling And Icing
- Five Tablespoons – Unsalted Butter
- Half Cup – Light Brown Sugar
- One Tablespoon – Ground Cinnamon
- Hundred Grams – Cream Cheese(softened)
- One And A Half Cups – Powdered Sugar
- Two Teaspoons – Butter(softened)
- Three Tablespoons – Milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk and three tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add the pumpkin, two tablespoons of brown sugar, the nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Now add the beaten egg, the flour, and the yeast.
- Mix the mixture to form a dough, Knead for six to eight minutes.
- Put the dough in the bowl, turning to grease all sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about an hour.
- After one hour on a floured board, roll the dough out into rectangle about 10X15 inches.
- Spread five tablespoons of softened butter over the dough to within about one-fourth inch of one of the long edges.
- Combine the half cup of brown sugarwith the one tablespoon of cinnamon. Blend thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture over the butter layer. Dab a water moistened finger along the bare long edge.
- Roll up tightly from the other long edge and seal, pinching the seam lightly.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and put in the freezer for about thirty minutes to firm the roll for easier slicing.
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Cut the roll into one to one and a half inch slices.
- Arrange the slices in the prepare baking pan. Bake them in the preheated oven for twenty to twenty-fivr minutes, or until brown and puffy.
- Remove and let them cool slightly while you preparing the icing.
Direction For Icing
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar, two teaspoons of softened butter, and a tablespoon of milk.
- Beat with an electric beater, adding more milk until the icing is a good consistency for spreading.
- Drizzle the icing on cool rolls and enjoy the cinnamon pumpkin rolls.
- If you like this cinnamon pumpkin rolls do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social meida.
- Leave your feedback inthe comments below. You can write your own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our webiste for more interesting recipes.