Cinnamon Rolls is sweet, soft, and fluffy rolls that can be made easily. It is commonly served in Northern Europe and North America. Commonly eaten for breakfast or as a dessert. Hope you like this cinnamon rolls recipe as you did like my previous recipe Green Cutlet.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Rolls:-
- One Cup – Wheat Flour And All-Purpose Flour
- Three Spoons – Sugar
- One Teaspoon – Salt
- Two Tablespoons – Yeast
- Half Cup – Water
- One-Fourth Cup – Milk
- Two Tablespoons – Unsalted Butter
- One Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- One Cup – Sugar
- One Tablespoon – Cinnamon Powder
- Three Teaspoons – Unsalted Butter
- One Cup – Brown Sugar
- One Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Three Tablespoons – Milk
- To activate yeast take one cup of warm water in a glass, add one tablespoon sugar and mix. Add yeast and mix thoroughly. Cover and keep for ten minutes for activation.
- In a bowl take wheat flour, one cup all-purpose flour, salt and two tablespoons sugar and mix.
- Heat milk and butter in the microwave so that the mixture is hot to touch. Add the butter-milk mixture, activated yeast and baking powder to the flour and mix.
- Add the required amount of the remaining flour to make the dough soft and smooth.
- Knead the dough for three to four minutes and keep aside covered for ten minutes.
- For the filling, mix cinnamon powder and sugar together.
- After ten minutes place the dough on the lightly floured surface and roll it into a rectangle sheet, around 14X8 inch.
- Spread butter on the dough sheet, and sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture all over it.
- Tightly roll the sheet. Cut the roll into equal portions, around eight to ten pieces.
- Grease a baking tin, and place these rolls in it.
- Cover and keep aside, covered for about sixty to ninety minutes, in a warm place. Let the dough rise.
- After the buns have doubled in size, bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 C.
- Prepare the glaze; Take brown sugar, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl and mix.
- Take the hot buns out of the microwave and pour the glaze on top. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top.
- Delicious cinnamon rolls are ready to serve.