Paneer Stuffed Bun – A nutritional bun recipe with creamy paneer and vegetables stuffing, with some spices which makes these buns flavorful and soft. You can add any filling of your choice as i use paneer and veggies which is my favorite stuffing. Hope you like this stuffed paneer bun recipe as you did like my previous recipe Potato Fries With Spices.
Ingredients For Filling
- One – Onion(medium)
- Seven Cloves – Garlic
- One – Tomato(medium)
- One Teaspoon – Garam Masala
- Three Fourth Teaspoon – Red Chili Powder
- One Fourth Teaspoon – Turmeric Powder
- One – Capsicum(medium)
- 250 Grams – Paneer(chopped into tiny cubes)
- Half Cup – Frozen Green Peas(thawed)
- Half Cup – Boiled Corn
- Two Tablespoon – Tomato Ketchup
- Handful of Coriander Leaves
- Salt To Taste
Ingredients For Bun
- One Packet – Active Dry Yeast
- Half Cup – Warm Water
- One teaspoon – Sugar
- One and a Half Cups – Whole Wheat Flour
- One Cup – All Purpose Flour
- Three Fourth Teaspoon – Salt
- Two Tablespoons – Ghee
- Half Cup – Water
- Sesame Seeds
Directions for the filling
- Heat ghee in a frying pan. Add finely chopped onion, and garlic, roast till onion turns brownish.
- Add finely chopped green chilles, garam masala, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder. Roast for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes and saute till they are completely firmed.
- Now add capsicum and saute for a few minutes till they become soft.
- Add panner, green peas, corn , and tomato ketchup and roast for sometimes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Directions for the bun
- Add half cup warm water with sugar. Add yeast, mix gently and set aside for ten minutes.
- Combine the flours, salt, water and ghee in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and knead into a dough. Transfer the dough into a well oiled bowl, turning the dough in the bowl so that it is coated with oil. Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside for one and a half hours.
- After one and a half hours the dough will double in size.
- Punch the dough to remove air and knead a bit more. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each into a ball.
- On a chopping board roll each ball into a circle, 4-5 inches diameter. Place the filling in the center. Pull the sides so that they join together in the center. Press the sides, flatten with your palm and shape into a ball.
- Place the ball seam side down on a baking tray, lined with foil. Brush the top with butter and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Cover lightly and set aside for half an hour again.The dough will rise again.
- Bake the buns in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes in 375 degrees, till they turn slightly brown in color.
- Your paneer stuffed bun is ready to eat.
- If you enjoyed this recipe of paneer stuffed bun do share with you family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- We love to hear your feedback for this recipe on the comments below and also welcomed your suggestions and queries for this recipe. If you have your own recipe do share with us like to have something from your side too. It helps us to do better.
- Stay tuned for our next recipe. Keep visiting us for more nutritious and healthy recipes and kitchen tips. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.