Pumpkin Roll is moist rolled pumpkin cake with creamy cream cheese filling and easy to make dessert which tastes delicious.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Roll:-
- Three-Fourth Cup – Flour
- One Teaspoon – Baking Powder
- Two Teaspoon – Cinnamon
- One Teaspoon – Nutmeg
- Half Teaspoon – Ginger And Salt
- Three – Eggs
- One Cup – Sugar
- One Cup – Pumpkin Puree
- One Teaspoon – Lemon Juice
- 250 Grams – Cream Cheese
- Four Tablespoon – Butter
- Three-Fourth Cup – Confectioner’s Sugar
- Half Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- First Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 10X15″ jelly-roll pan, line bottom with waxed paper, then grease and dust with flour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until thick, fluffy and light yellow, about five to six minutes.
- Stir together pumpkin and lemon juice; gently stir into egg mixture.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over pumpkin mixture; stir gently until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake for good fifteen minutes.
- After baking cool on a rack for ten minutes.
- Shift a bit confectioner’s sugar evenly onto a clean kitchen towel. Invert cake onto towel and gently roll up, starting with the longer side of the cake.
- Cool completely.
- While cake cools, prepare filling.
- Beat together softened cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy; stir in three-fourths cup powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake. Gently roll up, ending with seam side down.
- Cover with plastic wrap; chill at least one hour.
- Slice before serving. Keep leftover slices on the refrigerator.