Tandoori Vegetables is one of the most delicious Indian appetizers. This recipe goes very well with rotis or lemon rice as veggies are baked well to perfection. You can use vegetables of your choices marinade them with spices and yoghurt and bake or barbeque the vegetables and cook it as you want to cook, the longer you marinade it enhance the taste better. Hope you like this tandoori vegetable recipe as you did like the previous recipe Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
Ingredients For Tandoori Vegetables:-
- Four Hundred Grams – Panner(cut into thick slices)
- Four – Broccoli Florets(large in size)
- Few – LadyFingers
- One Each Of – Red Pepper, Green Pepper, and Red Onion(chopped in chunks)
- Handful Of Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Two Three Lemon Wedges
- One Tablespoon – Mustard Oil
- One Large – Lemon(juiced)
- Four Cloves – Garlic(crushed)
- A Big Piece Of Ginger(grated)
- One – Green Chilli(finely chopped)
- Two Hundred Grams – Yogurt
- One Teaspoon – Salt
- Two Teaspoons – Garam Masala
- One Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds(crushed)
- One Tablespoon – Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- One Tablespoon – Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- Blend the garlic, ginger, chilli in a pestle and mortar.
- Place all the blended ingredients into a bowl and pour in the mustard oil and lemon juice.
- Add the paneer and vegetables to the paste and coat all the ingredients.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at least thirty minutes.
- Heat the oven to 180 C.
- Transfer to an oven tray and cook for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- You can also use the skewer and cook on the barbeque.
- Tandoori vegetables go well with lemon rice or rotis.
- If you like Tandoori Vegetable recipe do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Share your own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more recipes and health information.