Vegetable Puff is baked, healthy, and tasty for any tea-time snack. It contains vegetables make it more satisfying and also it is not fried. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous one Coconut Soy Paneer Fritters With Tomato Chutney.
Ingredients For Vegetable Puff:-
- One Box Of Readymade Puff Pastry Sheet
- Two Teaspoons – Oil
- Half Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds, And Red Chili Powder
- Half Cup Of Each – Onion, Boiled Potato(finely chopped)
- One-Third Cup Each Of- Chopped Carrot, Fresh Green Peas, Chopped Green Beans
- A Pinch Of Chaat Masala Powder, Garam Masala, And Turmeric Powder
- One-Third Teaspoon – Dry Mango Powder
- One Teaspoon – Cumin-Coriander Powder
- Salt As Required
- Heat two teaspoons oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add half teaspoon cumin seeds, when they turn golden brown add finely chopped onion. Saute until onion turns transparent.
- Now add one-third cup each of chopped carrot, green peas, and green beans and a pinch of salt. Saute until vegetables turn little soft. It will take around three-four minutes over medium heat.
- Add half cup chopped boiled potato. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Time to add a pinch of chaat masala powder, one-third teaspoon of dry mango powder, half teaspoon of red chili powder, a pinch of garam masala powder, and one teaspoon of cumin-coriander powder.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt if needed. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Turn the heat off.
- Stuffing is ready to stuff in the veg puff. Let it cool down to room temperature.
BAKING VEGETABLE PUFF
- Follow the instructions given on the box to defrost the puff pastry sheet. Thaw the pastry sheet to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F for ten minutes.
- Cut the thawed sheet into three to four-inch squares.
- Put one to two tablespoons stuffing in the center of half of the squares.
- Lightly moisten the edges with a wet brush.
- Fold each one to give a triangle shape.
- Press the edges with hand. Place raw puff directly on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Place baking tray on the middle rack in preheated oven and bake it at 425 F for around twenty minutes or until the top surface turns golden brown and crispy.
- Remove baking tray from oven when baked.
- CArefully transfer puffs on to a cooling rack with the spatula. Let vegetable puff cool down for ten minutes.
HOW TO SERVE
- Serve warm vegetable puff with tomato ketchup.
- If you like this recipe do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We are also on other social media.
- Love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Like to have your precious piece of advice to make us better.
- For more such interesting and nutritious recipes visit our website. Till then Eat Healthily, and Stay Healthy.