Chocolate drink with a hint of brandy is delicious and tastes good when mixed with milk, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, sugar, and other flavorings to make it a divine drink.
- Four Mugs – Milk
- Half Cup – Dark Cocoa Powder
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- Four Tablespoons – Sugar
- Two Tablespoons – Vanilla Essence
- Eight Tablespoons – Brandy
- One Cup – Mini Marshmallows
- Freshly Whipped Cream
- First, take a heavy base vessel and boil the milk on a high flme. As it reaches the boiling point switch off the gas and remove the pan from the heat.
- Now, add the cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and vanilla essence into the hot milk. Stir thoroughly till the all the ingredients gets dissolves.
- Take four serving mugs and add two tablespoons of brandy in each mug. Now, pour the hot mixture over the brandy.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows and whipped cream on top.
- Take some cocoa powder gently dusted over the whipped cream.
- Serve hot immediately.
Chocolate is made from the beans found in the pods that grow on the cocoa tree, an evergreen plant that blooms in the river valleys of South America. Today, about three-fourths of the world’s chocolate is grown in West Africa and rest in Brazil.
The seeds of the cocoa tree have a bitter taste and must be fermented to develop the flavor. After fermentation, the beans are dried, cleaned and roasted. The cell is removed to produce cocoa nibs, which are when ground to cocoa mass, unadulterated chocolate in rough form. Once the cocoa mass is liquefied by heating called choco liquor.
THE FEEL-GOOD FACTOR
It contains two related alkaloid stimulants, theobromine, and caffeine, in a ratio of about 10 to 1. Theobromine, unlike caffeine, dies not stimulate the central nervous system; its effects effect are mainly diuretic.
Chocolate is also rich in phenylethylamine, a naturally occurring compound that has effects similar to amphetamine. Chocolate is also beneficial to get rid of migraine headaches. Some people have a tendency to binge on chocolate after emotional upset.
- Chocolate is not a great source of nutrients, but there is no harm in eating a limited amount of chocolate. As dark chocolate helps restore flexibility of arteries while also preventing white blood cells from sticking to the walls of blood vessels both common causes of artery clogging.
- Chocolate consuming lower the risk of suffering a stroke
- It has a significant amount of vitamin E and B vitamins. These nutrients, however, are so diluted as to be negligible in modernly processed chocolate.
- It has been shown to reduce levels of bad cholesterol and raise the level of good cholesterol.
- It is good for skin health, flavonols in the dark ones can protect the skin against skin damage.
- Hope you like the this recipe, we like to hear your feedback in the comments below. You can also follow us on social media.
- If you like the recipe do share with your family and friends. And keep logging us on www.gofooddy.com. for more such recipes.
- Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.