Lassi Is one of the most loved cold drink in India during summer. This drink is a smooth creamy yogurt-based drink originated from the Punjab which is the northern region of India. Lassi will be served chilled topped with some dry fruits. You can make your own lassi with different fruits or with ingredients to make it more delicious. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Pineapple And Potato Curry.
- 125 Mililitre – Yogurt
- 200 Mililitre – Iced Water
- One Mango – Chopped
- One Tablespoon – Sugar
- A Pinch of Dried Mint
- Whip all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Serve chilled the mango lassi.
- 300 Mililitre – Yogurt
- Two Tablespoons – sugar
- One Tablespoon – Dried Mint
- Ground Roasted Cumin
- One Tray Ice Cubes
- Add Yogurt in a container.
- Now add sugar and add mint and mix it well.
- Then add few ice cubes.
- Garnish with a little ground cumin and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- Three Cups – Strawberries
- Half Cup – Honey
- Half Teaspoon – Ground Cardamom
- Two Cups – Plain Yogurt
- One And A Half Cups – Ice Cubes
- Puree Strawberries with honey, cardamom, and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt and ice, then puree again until smooth.
- Immediately serve it chilled.
- You can top a slice of strawberry as garnish.
- 200 Grams – Yogurt
- Two Tablespoons – Water, Caster Sugar, And Cocoa Powder
- 100 Grams – Dark Chocolate Chips
- Four Tablespoons – Nutella
- Nine to Ten – Roasted Almonds(Juliennes)
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Ice Cubes.
- Combine chocolate, cocoa, and Nutella into a microwave bowl with two tablespoons of water.
- Microwave on high power for sixty seconds or until melted.
- Let the chocolate come to room temperature.
- Now mix melted chocolate, some toasted almonds, chilled yogurt, caster sugar and some ice cubes.
- Grind them into a processor until they are all mix together evenly.
- Serve chilled into glasses.
- Garnish on top with toasted almond juliennes.