Mixed Fruit Trivia
First of all, lets talk about oranges. This bright looking fruit is rich in vitamin c and contains huge citrus compound. Regular intake of this fruit keeps heart healthy and also lower the risk of store specially in women. Now you will say making mixed fruit juice is a tedious task. But, let us tell you that it is not. Here is the quick recipe for you.
Oranges are full of nutrients and the antioxidants of this tangy fruit is helpful for flushing out the toxins such as acne, pimple and bacteria.
An apple a day keeps doctor away. Well, this is just not a saying, but it is true also. As the daily intake of this fruit improves the neurological health. Also, the vitamin c compound of apples fights against infections and keep the immune system strong.
Black grapes keep eyes healthy. Lutein and Zeaxanthin nourish retain and the entire eyes. This results in clear eye sight and lower decrease the risk of blindness.
Anti-mutagenic and anti-oxidant qualities of black grapes keep all types of cancer at bay. In fact women must include this fruit in their regular diet as black grapes prevent the growth of breast cancer cells.
The riboflavin found in black grapes can help you get rid of migraine. This sweet in taste fruit keeps mind, eye and body healthy.
Kiwi is a tangy fruit that offers various health benefits. Those suffering from sleeping disorder must include the kiwi fruit in their every day diet. Serotonin and antioxidants of this fruit allows the mind and body to relax. This results in proper sleep.
Kiwi is a good source of fiber. The controls blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. Also, this fruit help in easy digestion as it contain lot of fiber content.
Mixed Fruit Juice Recipe
- Four oranges
- One Apple
- 2 cups of Black Grapes
- 1 cup Kiwi
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Now, the first step is to peel off the skin from oranges, apple and kiwi. Wash all these fruits and black grapes under running water.
- Now, deseed black grapes, oranges and apple.
- Next step is to roughly chopped all the fruits.
- Now, place the juicer and add these fruits into the blender. Give a quick blend for not more than five minutes.
- Now, open the blender and taste if you need sugar to enhance sweetness. Yes, sugar is optional as the fruits have a sweet taste.
- Now, again blend the juice for five to eight minutes and pour it into a jar covered with a strainer.
- Now, add chilled ice to the serving glass and place a lemon wedge on the top.
- Now,Garnish the juice with some mint leaves.
Other Fruit recipe you may like :-
Hope you like our mixed fruit juice recipe. So, just share it with your family and friends to the life more healthier and tasty. Click on the social media icons shown above and share these recipes with your loved one.
Now, you can also ask us to post any recipe you want to learn by adding a comment into the comment box given below. Mixed fruit juice is a part of fruit juice series and you can also request us to come up with more different series. Do let us know your choice to serve you better.
This is all for now, will meet you at the same place with more interesting recipes and food trivia. Till then bye and enjoy eating.