Summer Drinks are a great idea to treat in hot summers. These drinks make you refresh and replenish with fresh ingredients without any alcohol.
RASPBERRY AND LEMON LEMONADE
- Six – Peaches(one extra for garnish)
- Two Cups – Fresh Raspberries
- One Cup – Water
- Two Liters – Cold Water
- 2 Tablespoons – Agave
- One Lemon Juice + One For Garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh Mint
- Pit the peaches and cut them into large chunks.
- Together with the fresh raspberries and one cup of water. Put them into a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
- Add two liters of cold water as well as the agave and the juice of one lemon.
- Cut the remaining peach and the lemon into slices and add them together with the raspberries, the fresh mint, and the ice cubes to the lemonade.
- Enjoy this summer drink.
- Six Cups – Watermelon(cut into chunks)
- Two – Lemons
- One – Lime
- Five Cups -Water
- One-Fourth Cup – Agave
- Mint sprigs For Garnish
- Cut the watermelon in large chunks and put them into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Strain through a fine-meshed sieve.
- Juice the lemons and the lime. Add the juice, water, and agave to the pureed watermelon.
- Blend once again for a couple of seconds
- Serve in a large pitcher together with lots of ice and garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB LEMONADE
- Four Cups – Rhubarb(peeled and choopped)
- Two Cups – Strawberries(quartered)
- Six Cups – Water
- Fifteen To Twenty – Mint Leaves
- One-Fourth Cup – Lime Juice
- Half Teaspoon – Vanilla(ground)
- In a sauce pan, combine rhubarb, strawbrries, water, agave, mint leaves, lime juice, and ground vanilla.
- Bring to boil and simmer for twentyfive minutes.
- Place a fine-meshed sieve over a bowl or pan and strain the lemonade.
- Fill the lemonade into a large pitcher and let it cool in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve with fresh mint, lemon, and lots of ice.