Eggless Omelet is a vegetarian alternative to an egg omelet which is prepared with gram flour and vegetables of your choice. A very easy omelet recipe with the goodness of vegetables which tastes delicious and also low-calorie dish. Hope you like this eggless omelet as you did like my previous recipe Corn Cheese Balls.
Ingredients For Eggless Omelet:-
- Three-Fourth Cup – Gram Flour
- Half Teaspoon – Salt And Cumin Seeds
- One-Eighth Teaspoon – Black Pepper
- One – Finely chopped Green Chili
- Half Cup Each Of – Finely Chopped Tomato, Finely Chopped Spinach, Finely Chopped Bell Pepper
- Water As Required
- Two Tablespoons – Oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients together: besan, cumin seeds, black pepper, and salt.
- Add water slowly to make a smooth batter, the consistency of pancake batter.
- Now add the green chilies, tomato, spinach, and bell pepper. Mix it well.
- Heat the non-stick skillet on medium heat, skillet should be moderately hot. Test by sprinkling a few drops of water on it. Water will sizzle right away.
- Pour approx. a half cup of the batter mixture into the skillet and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Starting from the center, spiral the batter outward evenly to form a circle about seven-inch diameter.
- When the batter starts to dry, gently spread about two teaspoons of oil over it. Wait about thirty seconds; Flip the omelet using a flat spatula.
- Press the omelet lightly all around with the spatula to make the omelet cook evenly.
- Turn the omelet three or four times, until cook well and golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat the same processor for the remaining omelet.
- Serve the eggless omelet hot with mint chutney or any sauce.
- If you like this eggless omelet do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to our website.
- Visit our website for more healthy and nutritious recipes.