Potato is rich in Potassium, Vitamin C & B6. It also contains an antioxidant property which makes your skin flawless and glowing also low in cholesterol. Fried crispy potato smileys are like french fries, made with Mashed Potatoes. This is a delicious and mouthwatering recipe that can make your kid smile. Avoid using frozen smilies and prepare this yummy dish in your kitchen.
Ingredient For Potato Smiley:
- 5-6 medium sized Potatoes
- 3 tbsp – Corn Flour
- 1/4th cup – Breadcrumbs
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4th tbsp – Chilli Powder
- Chili Flakes
- Refined Oil
Love Potatoes ?? then try out these fritters
- Firstly, wash the skin of potatoes nicely and boil them in a pressure cooker.
- Remeber, to some salt while boiling as this adds a flavor to the recipe.
- Now, peel and mash the potatoes. Add bread crumbs, cornflour, and chili powder to them. Mix all the ingredients well and form a dough.
- Make sure you cover the dough with clean wrap and refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Before moving on to the next step, remove the clean wrap and divide the dough into two halves. Take first half and flatten it with the help of tapping fingers on the flat surface of the kitchen.
- Now it’s time to cut this flat dough into round shape. You can make use of a round cutter to make the exact shape. Make eyes with the use of straw and smiles with the tip of the spoon.
- Heat oil for frying smiley in a frying pan on medium flame.
- Place all the smilies into the oil when it is heated and fry till they turn golden brown in color. Flip the side and repeat the same process.
- Once the frying is done, remove smileys from oil on an absorbent paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Lastly, sprinkle some red chili flakes on the potato smiles.
- The recipe is ready to serve with ketchup or any of your choice dip.
Hope you like this recipe. So, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and also other Social media icons given above and share this delicious recipe with family & friends. keep visiting us for more recipes. Till then” Eat Healthily, Stay Healthy”