Jackfruit Idli is one of the modified recipe of idli with nutritious jackfruit and coconut. Most people love it as a fruit because it seeds is rich in protein.
- 250 grams – Jackfruit (deseeded)
- One cup – semolina/suji/Rava
- One cup – Coconut(grated)
- Three-fourth cups – Jaggery
- Two teaspoons – Ghee(Clarified Butter)
- 10 – Cashew nuts
Directions to make jackfruit sweet idli:-
- Grind the Jackfruit, Coconut, and Jaggery in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Remove the mixture to a bowl.
- Add Semolina to the mixture, and make a smooth dough to bring the required consistency.
- Fry the Cashew nuts in a Ghee to the golden brown, and add it to the dough.
- Now grease the idli mold with oil and spoon the dough in it.
- Now steam the dough for five minutes.
- When it is ready, let it cool for a minute.
- Remove it from the mold to the serving plate.
- While serving JAckfruit sweet idli, serve with a spoonful of Ghee on it.
As it is known as the jack of all fruits because it is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrates, electrolytes, fiber, fat, and protein. This fruit also contains calories but no cholesterol or saturated fat.