Palak Paratha is another variation of an Indian flatbread recipe with the stuffing of healthy and nutritious spinach and some spices. This flatbread is easy to made and delicious and healthy for everyone. Hope you like this palak paratha recipe as you did like my previous recipe Yam Curry.
Ingredients For Palak Paratha:-
- Two Cups – Wheat Flour(half cup for dusting rest for the dough)
- Three-Fourth Cups – Spinach(roughly chopped)
- Half Teaspoon – Ginger(chopped)
- Three Cloves – Garlic
- One – Green Chilli(chopped)
- Two Tablespoons – Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- Three Teaspoons – Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Butter(for serving)
- First, clean spinach and coriander leaves with water and removes dirt and impurities.
- Chop spinach, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, and green chilli.
- Take a mixer grinder put spinach, coriander leaves, green chilli, garlic, and ginger in it and make a smooth puree like paste without adding water.
- Combine one and a half cups of wheat flour, two teaspoons of oil, salt to taste, and prepared spinach puree in a deep bowl. Knead the mixture with enough water to make a smooth and soft dough.
- Grease the dough surface with one teaspoon oil and cover it with a clean kitchen cloth and let it rest at room temperature for twenty to thirty minutes.
- After thirty minutes divide the dough into equal parts and give them a round ball shape.
- Take one dough ball and press it between palms, lightly coat its entire surface with dry wheat flour.
- With the help of rolling pin roll it out into a round raw paratha. It should be a little bit thicker.
- Place it on a heated griddle and cook it as you cook plain paratha, cook each side with half teaspoon oil until light golden brown spots appear on both sides.
- Make all the parathas like this.
- While serving to place butter cube over hot palak parathas and serve them with any pickle or yoghurt.
- If you like this palak paratha recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Share with own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more healthy and delicious recipes and health information.