Ingredients For Sushi Rolls:-
- 2/3 cup of white rice
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, peeled and chopped into slices
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 2 tbsp pickled ginger
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 pound crabmeat, shredded
- salt to taste
- Boil 11/3 cups of water in a saucepan. Add rice and stir for 20 minutes. Add white rice vinegar, sugar and salt to the mixture. Cook for not more than one minute.
- Pre-heat the oven at 300 degrees (F) [150 degrees]. Heat the nori sheet on a medium-size baking sheet in oven for not more than 2 minutes.
- lay one nori sheet in the middle of the bamboo sushi mat.
- wet your hands and spread a thin layer of rice on nori. Place sliced cucumber, pickled ginger and crab meat on rice.
- Gently lift the bamboo sushi mat from one end and roll it till other ends.
- Slice roll into 6 equal part with a wet and sharp knife.
- Ready to Serve.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Visit our website for more recipes