Tapioca Biryani is an authentic and traditional recipe from the region Kerela. A non-vegetarian dish easy to make and is very delicious to eat and cooked with beef, spices and flavored with roasted coconut. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous one Spinach Bread Pudding.
Ingredients For Tapioca Biryani:-
- 750 Grams – Tapioca
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Turmeric Powder
- Salt AS Required
- 500 Grams – Beef
- One – Onion
- One Tablespoon Each Of – Ginger And Garlic(Crushed),
- Chili Powder, Coriander Powder,
- Half Teaspoon – Turmeric Powder
- One Teaspoon Each Of – Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Mustard Seeds, Chili Powder, And Coriander Powder
- Two Teaspoons – Vinegar
- A Cup of Grated Coconut
- Six – Small Onions
- Coconut Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Cut Tapioca into small pieces and cook with salt, turmeric powder, and water.
- Add enough water so that tapioca is completed soaked in water. Cook until it becomes soft.
- Drain off the water completely. Mash tapioca a bit and keep it aside.
- Slice the onion.
- Marinate the beef.
- Marinate with onion and crushed ginger-garlic, 1 tablespoon each of chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon pepper powder and garam masala, 2 teaspoons of vinegar and salt as required.
- Cook marinated beef in a pressure cooker until tender or around three whistles.
- Now add mashed tapioca to beef.
- Fry coconut with chili powder and coriander powder.
- Grind the mixture once it cools down and adds it to beef and tapioca mix.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- For seasoning heat oil in a pan.
- Splutter mustard seeds. Fry curry leaves and small onions.
- Garnish tapioca beef mix with the prepared seasoning.
- Enjoy the tapioca biryani.
- If you like this tapioca biryani share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are there and also on other social media too.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Share your version of this recipe if you have.
- Visit our website for more authentic recipes and health tips