Mushroom Corn Curry is a very tasty and delicious recipe for the mushroom lovers. It is an Indian recipe served with rice or flatbread as a side dish. Cashews bring the creamy and rich texture to the curry and spices makes it spicy. Hope you like this mushroom corn curry as you did like my previous recipe Eggless Omelet.
Ingredients For Mushroom Corn Curry:-
- Three Cups – Mushroom(sliced)
- One Cup – Corn Kernel
- One-Fourth Cup – Cashews
- Two Cups – Tomato(chopped)
- One Teaspoon – Ginger And Green Chili(chopped)
- Two Tablespoons – Oil
- Half Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds
- One-Eighth Teaspoon – Asafoetida
- One-Fourth Teaspoon Each Of – Turmeric Powder And Red Chili Powder
- Two Teaspoons – Coriander Powder
- One Teaspoon – Salt
- Two Tablespoons – Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- Water As Required
- Blend the tomatoes, cashews, ginger and green chili to make a creamy paste. Keep It aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add cumin seeds, asafoetida as cumin seeds crack, add tomato paste.
- Next, add coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Lower the heat to medium and cook the spice mix for about four to five minutes until the mix starts leaving the side of the pan.
- Add corn and mushrooms, mix it well.
- Now time to add one and a half cups of water. Cook for about ten to twelve minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Corn and mushrooms should be tender and gravy should be thick in consistency.
- Mushroom corn curry is ready to serve hot with any Indian flat bread or plain rice.
- If you like this mushroom corn curry recipe do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe if you have.
- Visit our website for more recipes and nutritional information about food and vegetables.