Potato Broccoli Curry is an easy and quick curry recipe cooked in spices and tomatoes with a touch of lemon juice. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous snack recipe Dry Samosa.
Ingredients For Potato Broccoli Curry:-
- Two – Tomatoes(chopped)
- Half Teaspoon Each Of – Garam Masala, Cumin Powder, And Chili Powder
- Salt As Required
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Cayenne Pepper
- One Tablespoon – Olive Oil
- Half Onion (chopped)
- Two Cloves – Garlic
- One Medium – Potato(diced)
- One Head – Broccoli(chopped)
- One Splash – Lemon Juice
- Coriander Leaves For Garnishing
- First, using a large fork, mash or blend together the chopped tomatoes, salt, garam masala, cumin powder, and chili powder until completely combined.
- Next, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and add the chopped onions, minced garlic, and the chopped potatoes, stirring in order to combine and to cook the potatoes evenly.
- Cook it all together for two-three minutes, then add the chopped broccoli.
- If the skillet gets too dry you can add some water, as needed. Cook for another two to three minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and spice mixture to the skillet, then cover and cook for another six to eight minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the potatoes and broccoli are both well cooked through.
- Once the potatoes and broccoli are well cooked remove the skillet from heat, and squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the curry, this helps the flavors pop even more, Then garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Potato and broccoli curry is ready to serve with steamed rice.