kulfi a cooling refreshment for hot summers, generally it is made with milk and dry fruits. But here we are making kulfi with bread. Hope you enjoy this bread kulfi.
Ingredients For Kulfi:-
- 4 Bread Pieces
- 500 ML Milk
- Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Chop off their sides and grind these bread slices into a fine powder. Remove in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Switch on the gas and put milk into a wok for a boil.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder and bread powder to the pan once the milk starts boiling.
- Stir in between and let the mixture boil till it thickens.
- Add half a cup of sugar to the mixture and stir for a two-three minute.
- Add chopped dry fruits and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and keep the mixture aside to cool.
- Add the mixture into the molds and keep to set in deep freezer for eight hours.
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve chilled.
After having some sweet take a look at how PICKLE’S can help you stay healthy. Click on http://gofooddy.com/food/food-for-health/10-health-benefits-pickles/ to read more…
We will be back with some more delicious sweet and cool recipes. Till then try making these amazing bread kulfi and enjoy summers.
5 thoughts on “Bread Kulfi – Easy To Make Summer Dessert”
Very helpful recipe.
Thanks for being regular to our page. Also, request us any recipe you wish to learn. We will be ore than happy to serve your favourite recipe with your name on the blog.
Thanks for the review. Request a recipe and get set ready to enjoy it anytime at home with the help of our food experts. Hope to hear more from you in future.