kid’s favourite dessert – cupcake served with icing & decorated by fruits & candy. learn quick & easy recipe for cupcake.There is no age for cupcakes!!
Ingredients For Cupcake:
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup roasted pistachio nut
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Quick Steps for CupCake:
- First of all, Preheat oven to 3180C/160C fan/gas 4 and fill 8 cupcakes tray with cases.
- Then, Blend butter,pistachios and 1/2 cup sugar in a blender until finely smooth.
- Additionally,in large bowl take all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Beat 1 cup sugar and butter together with an electric mixer until they get light and fluffy.
- Furthermore ,beat one egg at a time into the creamy butter mixture, thoroughly integrating each egg before adding the next.
- Take another bowl, stir milk and vanilla extract together.
- Alternately stir flour mixture and milk mixture in small amounts into the butter mixture beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Stir just until it comes together into a batter.
- Add the ground pistachios into the batter and spoon batter into the prepared cupcakes to about 2/3 full.
- Lastly, bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.Leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
Quick Steps for Decoration:
- To make the cream, whisk 1 cup softened butter until soft then add 1/2 cup of icing sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with a pinch of salt.
- Whisk together until smooth then beat in 3 tbsp milk.
- If required to colour, stir in the food colouring now.
- Spoon or pipe onto the cooled cupcakes.
Last But not the least….
Motivate Us to serve you better, by commenting & subscribing Us! Everyday…..Something New…….keep visiting!