Ingredients For Brownie:-
- 100gm Chocolate cut in square
- 130gm Butter
- 1,1/3 cup All purpose flour(Maida)
- 2tsp Baking powder
- Sugar 1cup+2tbsp
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven at 180c
- First melt the Chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. You can also use double boiler method to melt the chocolate.
- Add butter to the melted chocolate and stir the mixture until it turns into a smooth batter.
- Now add sugar and whisk the batter again.
- Time to add All purpose flour (Maida) and Baking Powder to the mixture.
- Pour milk to get a flowing consistency of the batter.
- Add vanilla essence next to it.
- Put in chopped walnuts depending upon your taste.
- Mix the batter well.
- Grease any microwavable tin with butter and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 40-45 min. Insert a toothpick in the cake to check weather the cake is ready or not. If the toothpick comes out clean it means the cake is ready.
- Let the cake cool for some time & then demold the cake on the rank or a plate
- Cut the cake into square pieces.
- serve hot with cool ice cream.
Visit our website for more sweet recipes. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.