Gulab Jamun Feta Cheese Cake which is made with Feta Cheese. It is valued for its portability, long life, and high content of fat, protein, calcium, and phosphorus.
Ingredients For Gulab Jamun Feta Cheese Cake:-
- 20 pieces – Small Gulab Jamun
- 75 Grams Powdered Sugar
- Three Tablespoon White Wine
- 2 cup of Biscuit crumbs [crushed biscuits]
- One Tablespoon Rose Water
- Half cup Feta Cheese
- Three Tablespoon Agar Agar
- One Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Half Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- One Teaspoon Olive oil
- Edible Gold Dust
- Fruit Sauce
Directions For No bake Gulab Jamun
Feta Cheese Cake :-
- First of all, soak agaragar in lukewarm water almost 10-5 minutes. furthermore, take a saucepan and add soaked agar agar, white wine, and rose water.
- In addition blend feta cheese as a result make smooth cream paste,in addition powdered biscuits, vanilla essence, cardamom powder into it.while adding sugar to it.finally Add all these ingredients one by one and blend it in a blender.
- Finally add the agar agar mixture to it and fold it nicely.add whipped cream to this mixture and fold it gently.
- Next step is to grease the mould with olive oil hence it comes out easily.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into the mould.
- Now place all gulab jamuns on it Cover the top layer with rest of the half cheesecake mixture.
- Finally set the feta cheesecake in the refrigerator almost 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with edible gold dust and fruit sauce.
- Ready to serve.
About Feta Cheese:-
Feta cheese is a Greek food and it is made from sheep and goat milk.Feta cheese is grainy and in the solid state.it is used in various recipes such as salads, sandwich and omelette.
- Cheese is rich in calcium and protein, making it a staple for vegetarians. therefor it’s also high in fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- The majority of proteins in cheese belong to a family of milk protein call casein.
- Milk proteins are of excellent quality rich in essential amino acids, and highly digestible. Casein is the largest family of proteins in milk.
- The fat content of cheese is highly variable, depending on the type of cheese.
- Cheese contains a family of trans fat called ruminant trans fat. Unlike trans fats found in processed food, ruminant trans fat are considered to have health benefits when consumed in reasonable amounts.
- The carbohydrates content of cheese is variable, depending on the brand, type, and stage of maturation.
- The major carbohydrate in milk is lactose.while cheese production, some of the lactose is broken down into glucose and galactose.
- Cheese is among the richest the dietary sources of calcium,as a result it plays an essential role in bone health.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the function of the nervous system.Cheese is often an excellent source of vitamin K2, also called menaquinone.It has a main dietary source vitamin B2 also called riboflavin
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral widely available in foods, especially processed foods.
- Cheese is a good source of selenium, a dietary mineral with several important functions in the body.
- Finally Hope you enjoyed the cheese cake recipe most of all like Cheese Cake too.
- Contact Us furthermore Any queries and suggestions are welcomed.
- Follow us on social media, do share with your family and friends.
- Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.
- For more recipes do visit gofooddy.