Skip to content
Zucchini pasta salad is a healthy recipe with veggies and pasta which is low in carb, nutritious to health, and can eat anytime for your meal.
Ingredients For Zucchini Pasta Salad:-
- 175 Grams – Pasta(any variety)
- Two Tablespoons – Olive Oil
- Four Cloves – Garlic(roughly chopped)
- Two – Shallots(thinly sliced)
- 500 Grams – Zucchini(cut into half moons)
- One Cup – Corns
- One – Red Bell Pepper
- One – Lemon, Zest And Some Juice To Taste
- Three Cups – Cooked Beans
- Ten – Cherry Tomatoes(halved)
- One Cup – Coriander Leaves
- Crumbled Feta Cheese, Pecorino, Olives, Pumpkin Seeds, And Chili Flakes(small quantities of each)
- In a saucepan boil water, add some salt in it. Cook pasta according to the instructions given in the packet.
- After cooked drained the water from pasta and keep the water for later use.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot, and zucchini and saute for five to six minutes, stirring often, lower the heat if garlic starts to get too dark.
- Once the zucchini has a bit of colour, stir in the one lemon zest.
- Add the corn, and stir and cover the pan with a lid and turn the heat to low, letting it steam until zucchini is tender. Check after a few minutes, give a quick stir, cover again.
- Once zucchini is tender add the cooked black beans and let them warm through, adding the salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta remembering to save some salted pasta water. Add the pasta to the pan, along with a few tablespoons of the salted pasta water.
- Squeeze with a little lemon juice. Stir, taste and adjust salt and lemon.
- To add more flavour you can add olives, shaved pecorino. A little anchovy pastes to stir a little in the pasta water that you add into the pan.
- For heat add chilli flakes. Place this in a big bowl and right before serving toss in fresh coriander. Top with tomato halves. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- If you like this delicious recipe share with your family and friends. You can follow us on our social media platform on Facebook or Twitter.
- Leave your feedback to make us improve.
- Visit our website for daily experience.