Are you suffering from cold and flu? or not feeling well even after taking medicines. Whatever be the case the ingredient I am going to talk about is surely going to benefit all for various reasons. yes, this versatile ingredient is named ginger. It comes from the family of zingiberaceae that also produce turmeric and galangal. This ingredient originated in the Southern Asia particularly in India and exported to Europe and several other parts of the world.
Ginger Benefits for Skin
- Fights Skin-Ageing – The natural antioxidants of this ingredients fights wrinkles and improve the blood circulation. Reduce the level of toxins produced in the skin due to the polluted environment and harsh sun.
- Removes Blemish & Acne – The cleansing property of this ingredients purifies skin and lower the acne problem. Also, it eradicates blemishes from the skin and gives you a flawless looking skin.
- Heal Burn Injury – The application of ginger juice on the burnt skin helps in new skin generation. But do not apply it on the just burnt skin. Start applying it after two-three days.
- Gives Even Skin Tone – Rub the fresh piece of ginger on the white scars you notice on the skin. These scars are also known as hypopigmental scars that are lighter in shade to the comparison of your overall skin.
Scroll down to know more about ginger.
Ginger Benefits for Hair
- Control Hairfall – The regular application of ginger juice to the scalp makes hair strong and soft. You can also rub the piece of ginger on the entire scalp.
- Fights Dandruff – The natural antiseptic properties of this ingredient prevents infection and keep dandruff away from your scalp.
- Fight Split-Ends – Mix few drops of ginger juice in the shampoo and feel the difference. Your hairs will become softer, shiner and split-ends free.
- Helpful in Hair Growth – The powerful properties of this root improves blood circulation and allows the hair to grow.
Ginger can help you heal and stay healthy in various ways.
Benefits for Health
- Lower Bad Cholesterol – Bad cholesterol is the reason behind multiple diseases such as kidney stone and stomach problems. The regular intake of this root in any form lower the generation of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Lower Cancer Risk – The gingerol property of this ingredient prevents infection responsible for causing cancer.
- Decrease Blood Sugar – The medicinal values of this root prevents the increase of blood sugar level and prevents diabetic risk.
- Reduce Muscle Pain – Get relief from muscle and joint pains by adding this ingredientto your routine life.