Benefits Of Hibiscus For Hair
Hibiscus, which is a common flowering plant, is known to have several benefits for skin and hair. In Hindi is called ‘गुड़हल’
Make your own hair oil at home.
Trust me it’s more beneficial ingredients for our skin and hair.
Take 500 ml virgin coconut oil, add 4-5 of the plant leaves. Put oil in dark place for at least 1 week.use alternate in hair and see the magic. Your hair becomes shinier. It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
Prevents hair fall and split-ends
- 2 tbsp of the plant petal paste add 1 cup aloe vera gel(fresh from plant or Gel), apply on hair, leave it for 30 mins, wash hair with lukewarm water.
Controls premature greying
- Make a paste of hibiscus flowers, add Amala powder and make a paste.apply on your hair.wash hair after 1 hour.
- Just make a paste of 8-10 flowers(according to your hair length) with water, mix 2 Tbsp curd
- Apply it to a clean scalp and leave for 1 hour.
- It nourishes your hair.
Anti-dandruff and Controls itchiness
- Soak Methi overnight and paste it with hibiscus flower, apply on the scalp, after 1-hour wash with lukewarm water.
Benefits For Skin
Even your skin tone
- Vitamin E oil and hibiscus mix it and massage on face. Rinse it off after 20 minutes.
- You always would require a skin moisturizer after washing or cleaning your skin as once you wash your face or skin with a cleanser, it removes moisture along with dirt and pollutants.
- Natural moisturizers are filled with vitamins and aren’t associated with any side-effects. So massaging regularly with home available ingredients like hibiscus will not just hydrate your skin, but supply essential nutrients to it.
- coconut oil, dried rose petals, dried hibiscus make a paste.use it daily to moist your skin
- No wonder it is ‘Botox plant’
- Vitamin C in the flower helps to enhance collagen production and improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Take the powder of the plant leaves, potato juice(rich in starch), pinch turmeric (haldi)apply on face, wash with lukewarm water after dry.
To clean your skin from dust and pollution, use powder and rose water, massage for 5 mins, rinse it.
- Hibiscus flower also a variety of health benefits whether you consume hibiscus tea or apply the hibiscus oil on your body.
- There are various diseases which will come to an end with the help of this wonderful flower.
<a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Facebook </a> <a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Twitter </a> <a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Instagram </a> <a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Whatsapp </a> <a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Pinterest </a> <a href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> Linkedin </a>