Banana is widely cultivated across the globe. The regions of Southeast Asia, India, China, and South Africa are famous for producing different types of bananas. Banana is long and curved in shape with multiple color rinds such as green, red and yellow. The green peel indicates fruit’s rawness while yellow color peel denotes the ripeness of this fruit. Banana is rich in potassium and keeps stomach filled, hence here comes a delicious recipe with this ingredient especially for you.
- 200 ml Milk
- 2 tablespoon Cashew Paste
- 2 ripe Banana
- 5 tablespoon Sugar
- 8-10 strands Saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon sliced pistachio
- Edible Silver foil
- Firstly, switch on the flame and place a saucepan filled with milk. Now, add cashew paste and give it a quick stir.
- Next step is to boil it until the milk reduces to 3/4 portion. Add sugar and cardamom powder to the saucepan.
- Before adding saffron to this mixture, take one tablespoon of milk in a bowl and add these saffron strands into it. Stir it nicely and pour this mix into the saucepan. This method will coat the entire recipe evenly with saffron color.
- Next step is to cook the mixture until sugar dissolves completely. Now, switch off the flame and let the mixture cool.
- After few minutes, mash one of the banana and add it to the mixture and give it a quick stir. In the time being, cut another banana into pieces and them to the mixture.
- Now again stir for few seconds. Now, garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Lastly, add some silver foil to the recipe and keep it in the refrigerator to cool down.
- Banana kheer recipe is ready to serve.
Benefits of Banana
Prevents Kidney Stone Formation – The potassium compound found in this fruit lowers the calcium excretion in urine and minimize the formation of kidney stones. Also, potassium keeps heart healthy and control blood pressure. This decreases the change of heart attack. Therefore, we suggest you include this fruit in everyday diet and stay happy.
Boost Energy – The fiber content and sugar in this fruit keeps stomach filled and increase the energy level. Hence, players and fitness freaks drink a banana shake at regular intervals.
Lower Risk of Ulcer – Banana is best for ulcer prevention. Add a couple of bananas to your daily diet and keep stomach cool and healthy. Regular inclusion of this edible ingredient to the diet improves digestion and kills bacteria in the stomach.
Improves Digestion – Being a probiotic food, one more benefit of this fruit is that improves digestion. Regular intake of this power-packed fruit increases the growth of healthy bacteria and enzymes that keep stomach clean and healthy.
Banana Benefits for Skin
- Hydrates Skin – Get rid of dry skin by applying the banana mask on face for 20 minutes. Mash one ripe banana into the bowl and apply it evenly on the face. Rest for 15-20 minutes and then wash face with cold water.
- Controls Oiliness – Oily skin? Then take a bowl and mash one ripe banana into it. Now add few drops of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes. Wash face with regular water. Repeat this process twice a week and get a glowing skin.
- Prevent Ageing – So, are you worried about fine lines? Then, apply the banana mask on the face that includes one tablespoon of orange juice and yogurt along with mashed banana. Apply the pack for 15 minutes and wash face with cold water. This will remove fine lines, dark spots, and pigmentation.
- Heal Acne Problems – Another feature of this fruit is to heal the infection. So, mixed with turmeric powder fights harmful bacteria. This pack is useful to prevent ace and pimples. Use twice a week and get a golden glow.
On a whole, this ingredient offers multiple health benefits and also a delicious recipe. Hope you liked the recipe. So, start sharing it with people you love. Afterall sharing is caring. Keep visiting us for more recipes and food trivia. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy”