Rice Noodle Salad is a simple easy and fast to make salad recipe with full of fresh vegetables and herbs including nuts that makes the salad more flavored. The salad is a very delicious cause of sweet-sour texture of sugar and sauces used in it, refreshing by adding lots of fresh veggies and herbs and also nutritious by adding fresh ingredients. Hope you like this rice noodle salad recipe as you did like my previous recipe Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Ingredients For Rice Noodle Salad:-
- Two – Lime Juice
- Three Tablespoons – Fish Sauce, And Soy Sauce
- Three Teaspoons – Sugar
- Three Teaspoons – Chili Sauce
- Two Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- One Teaspoon – Sesame oil
- 10 Ounce – Rice noodles(thin)
- Two Cups – Bean Sprouts
- Two -Tomatoes(cut in small slices)
- One – Carrot(thinly sliced)
- Four – Red Onions(finely sliced)
- One Small Each Of – Green Bell Pepper, And Red Bell Pepper(thinly sliced)
- One Cup – Fresh Coriander Leaves(roughly chopped)
- Half Cup – Fresh Basil(roughly chopped)
- One-Fourth Cup – Roasted Peanuts(lightly chopped)
- First, for the dressing take a small bowl, mix together lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, chili sauce, garlic and sesame oil until the sugar has dissolved.
- Taste for a sweet-sour balance, adding more sugar if too sour for your taste.
- Lightly boil rice noodles until al dente, about seven minutes. Drain and add optional bean sprouts while noodles are still hot.
- Gently toss then rinse with cold water to keep from sticking.
- Set aside to drain.
- Place noodles and sprouts in a large salad bowl.
- Add the tomatoes slices, carrot, red onion, both red and green bell peppers, and fresh coriander leaves.
- Toss to mix the ingredients.
- Now add half of the dressing plus fresh basil and nuts, tossing well to incorporate. Taste test, adding more or all of the dressing depending on how many noodles you’ve made. If not salty enough, add more fish sauce or soy sauce. And if not spicy enough, add more chili. If Too salty, add a little more lime juice. If too sour, add more sugar.
- Remember if not eating immediately, do not add the herbs or nuts and cover and allow to sit in the refrigerator for one to two hours, or until cold.
- While serving place rice noodle salad on a serving platter or in a salad bowl and sprinkle with fresh basil, coriander, and nuts.
- I am sure you like this recipe do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media too.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below or any queries you want to ask.
- Visit our website for more delicious and healthy recipes.