A flatbread is Stir-Fried with eggs and spices and finished with curry sauce. This recipe is originally a way of using leftovers.
- Five cloves – Garlic
- Two-inch piece – Ginger(chopped)
- Two small – Onion(sliced thinly)
- Eight – Curry Leaves
- One green chili(slice thinly)
- One – Tomato(chopped)
- Two Tablespoons – Vegetable oil
- One Tablespoon – Curry Powder
- One Tablespoon – Tomato Paste
- Half teaspoon – Cumin(Grounded)
- One Tablespoon – Dark Soy Sauce
- One – Carrot(julienne)
- One Cup – White Cabbage(Shredded)
- Three – Roti or Paratha(finely chopped)
- Two – Eggs(slightly beaten)
- One Tablespoon – Coriander Leaves(finely chopped)
- 4 – Lemon wedges
- In a mixer grinder take garlic, ginger, half sliced onion, curry leaves, green chili, and tomato. Make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan over a high flame. Add paste and cook, stir frequently until slightly colored.
- Add curry powder, tomato paste, cumin, and soy sauce, stir to mix them all.
- Now add carrot, cabbage, and remaining sliced onion and cook the vegetables until they are almost tender.
- Time to add roti or Paratha and cook for 2 minutes or until it starts to color.
- Push the mixture to the side of the pan, add beaten egg and stir for a minute. Stir to combine.
- Serve with the sprinkle of lemon wedges and coriander leaves.
- Hope you like this recipe and also like to try this at home. We love to hear your feedback in the comments below, also we welcomed your suggestions and queries.
- For more such recipes keep logging on www.gofooddy.com, we are also on social media you can follow us there too.
- Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.