Mushroom Quinoa Burger is a pure vegetarian burger with quinoa, lettuce, and rosemary mayonnaise. This burger is very healthy and easy to make for any brunch time recipe. Hope you like this recipe of mushroom quinoa burger as you did like my previous recipe Tofu Green Curry.
- Four Medium Sized – Mushrooms(chopped)
- Half Cup – Walnuts
- One Clove – Olive
- Two Tablespoons – Mustard Oil
- One-Fourth Cup – Chopped Red Onion(chopped)
- Three – Green Onions(chopped)
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Pepper
- Two Teaspoons – Vinegar
- One Cup – Cooked Quinoa
- Half Cup – Cornstarch
- Whole -Grain Burger Buns
- Some Sprouts
- Few Lettuce Leaves
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Half Cup – Mayonnaise
- One Teaspoon – Fresh Rosemary(finely chopped)
- One Teaspoon – Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a shallow baking dish, toss mushrooms with garlic, walnuts, one tablespoon oil, three-fourths teaspoon salt, and one-fourth teaspoon pepper.
- Spread in even layer. Bake for twenty minutes or until mushrooms is tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse mushroom mixture, red onion, green onions, and vinegar until mostly smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in quinoa and cornstarch until well blended. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Form mixture into five patties.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat remaining one tablespoon oil on medium heat.
- In two batches, cook patties for five minutes or until well-browned, turning over once.
- Transfer seared patties to prepared baking sheet. Bake ten minutes or until hot in centres.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, rosemary, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Serve burgers on buns with rosemary mayonnaise, garnished with sprouts, lettuce, and tomato and with some french fries.
- If you like this mushroom quinoa burger do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more recipes and health information.