Curry made with Pumpkin and Tofu is easily made a recipe with easily found ingredients and it serve your family a healthy curry with lots of flavor and tastes. As it flavor with some herbs and spices. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe lentil soup.
Ingredients For Pumpkin And Tofu Curry:-
- One Packet – Firm Tofu
- 250 Grams – Pumpkin(diced)
- Two Tablespoons – Vegetable Oil
- One – Onion(chopped)
- One – Red Bell Pepper(chopped)
- Two Cups – Coconut Milk
- One Cup – Water
- Three Tablespoons – Fish sauce
- Two Tablespoons – Fresh Lime Juice
- One Tablespoon – Sugar
- One Teaspoon – Chilli Sauce
- Basil Leaves
- Eight Cloves Garlic
- Two Shallots
- Four Tablespoons – Lemongrass(finely chopped)
- One Tablespoon – Ginger(finely minced), Galangal(finely minced), And Red Chilli Pepper(grounded)
- Four – Kafir Lime Leaves
- Four Spring Fresh Coriander
- Take the Tofu out of the packet and cut into bite sized cubes. Keep aside.
- Mash all the ingredients eight cloves garlic, two shallots, lemongrass, ginger, galangal, red chili pepper, kafir lime leaves, coriander leaves for the paste together until smooth.
- In a large vessel heat the oil.
- Put the paste on high flame and cook for two minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the pumpkin and saute.
- Pour in the coconut milk, and water.
- Bringing to the boil before reducing to medium high flame.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Simmer for about 8-10 minutes or until the pumpkin is tendered.
- Add all the rest ingredients into the curry except basil leaves.
- Stir gently to mix thoroughly without breaking the Tofu.
- Simmer for another five minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
- Serve with warm rice.
- If you like this curry recipe do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media.
- We like to hear your feedback in the comments below. Write your suggestions there.
- For more such recipes and nutritional information keep visiting our website.