Sesame Noodles is one of the dishes bought to Thailand to Chinese immigration a century ago. These noodles are simple to make and very similar to the Chinese noodles. Hope you like this Sesame Noodles as you did like my previous recipe Taco Samosa.
Ingredients For Sesame Noodles:-
- 350 Grams – Wheat Noodles
- Two – Chicken Breast(boneless, cut into strips)
- One – Red Bell Pepper
- Five To Eight – Mushrooms
- One Inch Piece – Ginger(finely chopped)
- Three Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- Three To Four Tablespoons – Sesame Seeds
- One To Two Tablespoons – Vegetable Oil
- Three Tablespoons – Soy Sauce
- Two Tablespoons – Sesame Oil
- One Tablespoon – Rice Vinegar
- Three-Fourth Teaspoons – Sugar
- One-Fouth – Lime Juice Fresh
- Two Tablespoons – Soy Sauce
- One Tablespoon – Sesame Oil
- One Tablespoon – Fish Sauce
- Half Teaspoon – Shrimp Paste
- Two-Three Teaspoons – Sugar
- One Fresh Red Chili(minced)
- One-Two Green Onion(sliced)
- One Handful Fresh Basil
- Lime Wedges
- Place chicken strips in a bowl. Stir together marinade and pour over chicken. Allow marinating in the refrigerator while you prepare other ingredients.
- Boil noodles until al dente. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to keep from them sticking. Keep it aside.
- Place sesame seeds in a dry frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir until seeds turn light golden brown.
- Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Stir together all Sauce ingredients with a fork or whisk in a small mixing bowl until shrimp paste and sugar dissolve. Keep it aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle one or two tablespoons of oil into a pan. then add the ginger and garlic.
- Stir-fry for one minute, then add the marinated chicken including marination. Fry for five minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the red pepper and mushrooms. Stir-fry until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add noodles and pour over the sauce you made. Stir-fry for one to two minutes using a turning/tossing motion to combine everything.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle over two-thirds of the tossed sesame seeds and toss again.
- Now taste for salt and spice. If too salty for your taste, add another tablespoon of lemon juice. If not salty or Flavorful enough. add a sprinkling of fish sauce.
- Add more chili for more heat.
- To serve, plate up the noodles. adding a final sprinkling of sesame seeds to each portion.
- Top with green onions, fresh basil, and lime wedges.
- Serve the sesame noodles with chili sauce on the side for those who like it spicy.
- If you like this recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe.
- Visit our website for more recipes.