Coconut Chicken Curry is a delicious curry recipe blended with creamy coconut milk, mild spices, and chicken. Easy to made and tasty to eat chicken curry is an excellent recipe for your lunch or dinner side meals. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Pumpkin Cake Roll.
Ingredients For Coconut Chicken Curry:-
- One KiloGram – Chicken Thigh Fillet(cut into cubes)
- Three – Onions(large, and finely chopped)
- Two Cups – Fresh Grated Coconut
- Five – Fry Red chilies
- Two Tablespoons – Coriander Seeds And Garlic Paste
- One Tablespoon – Cumin Seeds
- Half Teaspoon – Fenugreek Seeds And Turmeric Powder
- One And A Half Tablespoons – Black Peppercorns
- Salt As Required
- Four Tablespoons – Sunflower Cooking Oil
- One Walnut-sized Ball Of Tamarind(soaked in hot water and pulp removed)
- Fresh Chopped Coriander For Garnish
- Dry roast the dry red chilies on a hot pan, stirring frequently, till they turn slightly darken and being to release their aroma.
- Take off from the flame and keep aside.
- Grind the roasted dry red chilies, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, black peppercorns, turmeric powder, grated coconut, two of the onions, garlic, and tamarind pulp into a smooth, thick paste in a food processor.
- Do not add any water while grinding the masala.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wide, heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- Add the remaining onion and fry till it turns golden in color.
- Now add the chicken and stir-fry until it begins to brown.
- Add the wet masala paste you made in the above steps and fry, stirring frequently, till the oil begins to separate from the masala. this should take between ten to fifteen minutes.
- Add one and a half cups of hot to this masala and stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil, simmer and cook for ten minutes. The gravy should be thick in consistency.
- Turn off the flame.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the coconut chicken curry with plain rice or any flatbread.
- If you like this coconut chicken curry recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Share your own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more delicious recipes and information.