Lime and Tequila Chicken is a delicious hot sizzling, moist, mouthwatering chicken marinated with tequila and lime make the chicken tastes better. Its simple to make by anyone. Hope you like this lime and tequila chicken as you did like my previous recipe baked moong kachori.
- Half Kilo – Chicken(boneless)
- Three Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- Lime Wedges
- Chopped Cilantro
- Two Tablespoon – Olive Oil
- One Fourth Cup – Tequila
- Two Tablespoons – Lime Juice
- Three Dashes – Cayenne Pepper
- Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Rub the garlic onto the chicken meat. Give a good rub all over meat and the skin.
- Whisk all the marinade ingredients(olive oil, tequila, lime juice, cayenne pepper, and salt) in a bowl, mix well.
- Add chicken into marinade, stir to coat well. Marinade for two hours.
- Heat frying pan, fry chicken with skin-side down until slightly brown. Turn the other side of the chicken and fry until slightly brown.
- Now transfer chicken into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the skin nicely brown.
- Broil the chicken for until the skin is nicely charred.
- Transfer chicken and juice that seeps out after baking to a serving plate, squirt some fresh lime juice and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot
BENEFITS OF TEQUILA
- Tequila helps lower blood sugar. A sugar that comes from the agave plant used to produce tequila, triggers insulin production and therefore lowers blood sugar.
- There are certain components in tequila that can help you lose weight.
- It helps fight cholesterol. Increasing fiber in your diet helps in the reduction of cholesterol levels. Like fiber, agavins lower triglycerides in the blood and levels of cholesterol as determined by researchers.
- Tequila has been proven to dilate the blood vessels, which results in better blood flow, minimizing pain levels.
- It helps deliver drugs to the colon, which helps to treat illnesses such as Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and even cancer.
- If you enjoyed this recipe of lime and tequila chicken do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- We love to hear your feedback on the comments below for this recipe and also welcomed your suggestions and queries for this recipe.
- If you have your own recipe please do share, we like to have something from your side too. Stay tuned for our next surprise. Keep visiting our website www.gofooddy.com for more recipe and cooking tips. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.