Eggs are high in protein and are good for health. Thus, we try to add this nutritional ingredient in our diet. But, are you not enjoying biting into the regular omelette, or egg curry? If, yes, then here is an interesting recipe for you all eggetarians out in the world.
- 4 hard-boiled Eggs
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1- chopped Green chillies
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Refined Oil
Directions for making eggs raita:
- Take a cup of yogurt and whisk it well. Make sure there are no lumps left in the yogurt.
- Heat up a saucepan with 4 cups of water onto the gas and hard boil the eggs.
- Pour the finely whisk yogurt into a serving bowl. Peel the eggs and cut them into halves once they are hard boiled.
- It’s now time to place these eggs onto the yogurt in the serving bowl.
- Switch on the gas flame and add few drops of oil into it. Let the oil heat up a bit.
- Insert the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida to the pan as the mustard seeds start crackling.
- Now, it’s time to put in some nutritional and fresh curry leaves into the frying pan.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Remember, to turn the flame to low as we need to put in some more ingredient. Otherwise, all the things can get burn.
- Let us put make the recipe spicy by adding some chopped green chillies and onion. Give it a quick stir.
- Time to add, some turmeric powder and red chilli powder to the pan as the onions start turning golden brown in colour. Sprinkle some salt also.
- After stirring it for a second, pour it on the yogurt and egg mixture.
- Garnish the recipe with fresh coriander/parsley or any other garnish of your choice.
Share this simple and delicious recipe with your dear ones by clicking on the social media icons above. You can also request us any recipe or kitchen related queries. As we are happy to answer you. keep visiting this place for more recipes, food trivia and kitchen tips. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy“.