We used to make patties out of meat or vegetables. Here is a recipe for delicious patty recipe made with ripe bananas. It is tasty, simple, and easy to make. Banana patties can serve as a healthier alternative to traditional savory patties, incorporating the natural sweetness and nutrients of bananas into a savory dish.
Since bananas are naturally sweet, there’s no need to add additional sugar, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can add a small amount of it.
Some of our best banana recipes
Patties are a tasty and healthy kid-friendly food. . It’s perfect to make immediately for unexpected guests and wonderful snack . You can add your favorite vegetables and fruits to it. There are many varieties of banana..
In many houses, it is common to find more than a dozen bananas. We keep it outside since it cannot be kept in the refrigerator. Children at home never want to eat bananas once they turn black from ripening . So, it’s normal to discard them right away. Now, it is no longer necessary to dispose ripened bananas anymore.
Achieving the right balance of textures, with a crispy exterior and a soft, flavorful interior, is crucial for the overall enjoyment of banana patties.
So, Learn how to make this perfect treat from ripe bananas. . Your family will love it !!
Generally, we have bananas by making bread, …. But this recipe is quick and does not need hours of making. Let’s explore it !
Delicious sweet banana patties – Under 30 minutes !!
- Shallow frying Pan
- Electric mixer
- A mixing bowl
- Banana (Any variety- 2 nos)
- Grated Coconut- 1/2 cup
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Cashew pieces-3 tbsp
- Brown Sugar -2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- All purpose flour-1 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Bread Crumbs- 1/4 cup
- Steam cook the ripe banana until done.
- Remove its skin and mash it well.
- In a pan, heat butter and add chopped cashews.
- Add grated coconut and sugar.
- Sauté all for about 3 minutes . ( coconut gives off its flavors !)
- Add mashed banana and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- After the mixture cools down, make balls out of it and flatten it as patties.
- Take the bread crumbs and milk in two separate bowls to dip.
- Now dip these flatten balls in milk and coat it in the bread crumbs .
- Shallow fry the patties until both sides turn golden brown.
- That’s it, banana sweet patties are ready
Tips for making tasty Banana Patties
- Drizzle some honey or maple syrup on top while serving.
- You can also add raisins or any nuts in place of cashews.
- If you don’t have cardamom powder you can add cinnamon powder instead.
- Toppings and dipping sauces add an extra layer of creativity and flavor. You can serve it with caramel sauce or chocolate dip.
Making banana patties can be a fun and interactive cooking experience when you involve children during the making . Do try this recipe and share us your thoughts!