ginger & sweet potato
Ingredients For Ginger & Sweet Potato Wrap:-
- 2 small sweet potatoes2 tbsp. white miso paste
- 1 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- ¼ Tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 oz. firm silken crumbled tofu
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 8 collard green leaves, stems removed
- Preheat oven at 400°F. Cut a thin slice off both sweet potatoes from the end. And poke skins with a knife in several places. Bake for 50 minutes. In between, it turns the sides once. Cut the sweet potatoes in half, and remove the pulp into the bowl.
- Mash in miso and peanut butter.
- Turn up the flame and let the saucepan heat. Sauté shallot, ginger, and garlic until they change color.
- Add edamame, 1/4 cup water, and cayenne and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and add tofu, cilantro, and yam mixture.
- Let it cool.
- Place collard green leaf on the workstation. Place yam mixture in the middle of the leaf. Roll the leaf from all sides. And keep the seamless side on the top.
- Serve Ginger & Sweet Potato Wrap hot.
visit our website for more healthy recipes. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter we are also on other social media too.