We know why dry fruits are so healthy and it’s a perfect snack option for many of us. And, nowadays gym goers and people who are active outdoors need something easy to drink post their workout and rigorous training. Choosing a natural, nutrient-dense substitutes with no cooking option is much considered in healthier meal options. Dry fruit juice is one such option that has grown in popularity in recent days and one shot health. Loaded with abundance of nutrients. This blog post will walk you through a quick and easy recipe for dry fruit juice.
Some interesting Nut recipes
- Mixed Nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts,cashews – 1 cup)
- Dates (apricots, and black raisins – 1/4 cup)
- Strawberry fruit (optional – 2 or 3 nos)
- Water or milk – 1 cup
- Raw cacao powder – 1 Tbsp
- Honey or Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Ice cubes (optional)
Method for Making Dry fruit Juice
- Start by soaking the mixed dry fruits in water for a few hours or overnight. Because, this helps soften them, making it easier to blend and extract their complete nutrients.
- After soaking, drain the water and transfer the soaked dry fruits to a blender.
- Now add cacao powder and strawberries to the the blender.
- Add two cups of fresh water or milk and blend until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Depending on your taste preferences, now can add a tablespoon of honey or sugar to the ground mixture for a touch of sweetness.
- Stir well to combine.
- Pour the freshly prepared dry fruit juice into glasses over ice cubes if desired. Serving it chilled enhances the refreshing experience and makes it a perfect beverage for any time of the day.
Tips for Making Tasty Dry Fruit Juice
- It is not necessary to use refined sugar or other sweeteners because the natural sugars from the soaking dry fruits provide a lovely sweetness.
- To ensure a silky-smooth juice, strain the blended mixture using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth. This step removes any remaining pulp, leaving you with a pure, refined juice.
- I preferred using chocolate-dry fruit combo. You can experiment with various other flavors like vanilla or butterscotch.
Benefits of Dry Fruit
- Dry fruit juice is a powerhouse of nutrients with a blend of good fats, protein, vital vitamins and minerals that are essential for overall health.
- The natural sugars in dry fruit juice makes it a healthy drink for all ages.
- Because dry fruits are full of compounds that improve energy, this juice is a great option for an instant energy boost especially on active days.
- Dry fruits’ high fiber content facilitates digestion, supports gut health, and wards off constipation.
- Antioxidants are abundant in dry fruits. This helps enhance our immune system.
FAQ on Dry Fruit Juice
Can I drink dry fruit juice on an empty stomach?
Yes, you can drink dry fruit juice on an empty stomach. In fact, consuming dry fruit juice in the morning on an empty stomach can be a beneficial and healthy way to kick start your day.
Can I take dry fruit juice daily?
Having dry fruit juice regularly may contribute to an excess intake of calories, impacting weight and overall health. People with sedentary lifestyle can have thrice a week and people with active lifestyle can take it 4 time a week.
Which dry fruits are best for making juice?
All nuts like almonds, cashews, hazelnuts , pecans, walnuts etc. goes really well in making this drink. You can also add dates and seeds like chia, flax seeds .
Can I take dry fruit juice for breakfast?
Certainly! Including dry fruit juice in your breakfast can be a nutritious choice. Ensure it’s part of a balanced meal that includes other food groups.
Does dry fruit juice help put on weight?
Yes, it helps you gain healthy weight. Consider the overall calorie intake from the juice and ensure it fits within your daily energy needs.
Can diabetic people drink dry fruit juice?
Yes, of course. But moderation is key, as these juices are high in natural sugars and calories. Effective physical activity is much recommended post drinking.