Do you love eating yogurt for every meal? Then this article for you . We know yogurt has many benefits but how does it work along with raisins? Check out some surprising things on it.
Why Raisin Yoghurt is Important For Gut Health
While yoghurt functions as a probiotic food, raisins are high in soluble fiber, they make an excellent prebiotic component. Thus mixture of both will make a perfect combination to help
- Neutralize the bad bacteria in our intestine
- Promote the growth of good bacteria
- Reduce stomach inflammation
- Cures constipation
Honey being a natural sweetener is also a good source of antioxidants . Thus, having these three as a meal will keep us in good health.
Raisin Yoghurt Recipe
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Handful of raisins
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl of warm milk and add 10 nos raisins to it (preferably black raisins)
- Take a small drop of yogurt add that to the milk
- Stir it multiple times
- Cover it with a lid and set it aside for up to 8-12 hrs
- When the top layer appears thick, the yoghurt is ready to eat
- Add honey for sweetness
Unknown Benefits of Raisins
- Raisins are rich in antioxidants called polyphenols which protect eyes and prevent vision problems.
- Raisins relieve constipation when had in empty stomach
- Raisins contain B-complex vitamins and iron, which can manage anemia.
- Soaked raisins, when consumed every day, help in strengthening bones and increase bone density.
- Raisins are high in potassium which help control blood pressure.
The benefits to our overall health stem from the beneficial bacteria that reside in our stomachs. Because no matter how many nutritious meals you consume and how well you organize your diet, until your gut health or digestive system are not in proper state , no amount of nutrients will be sufficiently absorbed and utilized. For this reason, it is crucial to take probiotic food and prebiotics, which improve gut health and facilitate proper digestion. Try this amazing combination to reap several health benefits.
How to Make It
✔️Take a bowl of warm milk and add 10nos raisins to it (preferably black raisins)
✔️Take a small drop of yogurt add that to the milk
✔️Stir it multiple times
✔️Cover it with a lid and set it aside for up to 8-12 hrs
✔️When the top layer appears thick, the yoghurt is ready to eat
✔️ Have it as an evening snack or as a mid time meal.
- Add some fruit puree if you want it to be flavorful.
- For crunchy texture top it up with nuts when serving.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins before serving
To sum up , you will elevate your healthy diet pattern to next level with just three everyday kitchen ingredients. When preparing the recipe, don’t use very fermented or sour yoghurt; instead, use fresh ones.
Also, avoid consuming too much of this nutritious mixture this can in turn create stomach discomforts and before having it in your diet, be aware of any dietary limitations or food allergies you may have. The ideal way to enjoy this amazing dish is to make it fresh and have it fresh. Don’t store them for two to three days.