Ingredients For Chili Chicken:-
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- salt to taste
- Schezwan sauce
- Refined Oil
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 6-8 green chilies
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced capsicum
- sesame seeds
- spring onion
- Chopped the chicken breast into thin layers and slanted direction. This will make the chicken crispy and will take less time to cook.
- Now, add chicken to a bowl and sprinkle salt. Add egg and 4 tablespoons of cornflour to the bowl.
- Add schezwan sauce to chicken and mix it well.
- Preheat oil in a wok and add these chicken pieces to wok.
- Remove and keep all the fried chicken aside.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil to the wok. Let it heat. Now, add chopped garlic and sliced green chillies to the wok.
- Stir fry these two ingredients for a while. Add the fried chicken followed by soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and diced cubes of onion and capsicum.
- Toss all the ingredients. Now, add fresh spring onion to the recipe.
- Remove the schezwan chili chicken in a serving plate and garnish it with sesame seeds and spring onion
- Schezwan chili chicken is ready to serve.
If you like this recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.