Hello, friends, it’s a weekend time and I don’t like to go for a regular breakfast at least on a holiday. What, so do u? Hmm, so today we have brought an another interesting and easy to make recipe for all you lovely people. Last time we learned cooking simple mashed potatoes, so this time we are making an eggetarian-dish. Yeah, this recipe is dedicated to all egg lovers. So, without wasting much of the time let us quickly move to our recipe.
Recipe II: Omelette With A Twist
This is a healthy recipe that tastes best and offers lots of nutrients to your body. Also, you can add any vegetable of your choice and can get a personalized omelette recipe made in five minutes.
List of kitchen utensils required for preparing this recipe.
- Fork 2. Mixing Bowl 3. Flat Ladle 4. Pouring Ladle 5. Frying Pan
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Serving: 2-3 People
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Green Onion/Spring Onion
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Refined Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Spring Coriander Leaves
- Take a bowl and break all the three eggs into it. Whisk the eggs with a fork and make sure the yolk and white part of the eggs are evenly mixed.
- Add chopped red onion and tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the eggs.
- Cut a slice out of red, yellow and green bell pepper and chop them into fine pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Add the chopped leaves of green onion/spring onion and chop them. Add these leaves to the egg mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, spice up the egg mixture with finely chopped green chilies, red chili powder, and salt. Lastly, add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 1 teaspoon of refined oil in a frying pan and let it get heated Tip: We suggest to use a non-stick pan as it won’t require oil and is more healthy.
- Add cumin seeds to the oil once it gets heat up and now add the egg mixture with a help of ladle. Tip: Use a pouring ladle to pour the mixture as it spreads the egg mix easily and in a circular shape.
- Cover with lid. After a minute, remove the lid and use a flat ladle to turn the omelette. turn the side of an omelette and cover it with the lid.
- After a few seconds, turn off the heat and keep do not open the lid for a second.
- Now, remove the lid and place the omelette on a serving plate.
- Serve coriander chutney or tomato ketchup with the recipe. Also, you can place the omelette between two bread slices toasted in a pop-up toaster.
- The recipe is ready to bite in.