- 1 boiled potato
- 1 chopped Onion
- ½ diced Cucumber
- ½ diced Bel Pepper
- 10 Olives parted into two
- 2 chopped boiled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped Mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 cup yogurt [Hung curd]
- 1 tablespoon Mustard paste
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3Slices Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
Take a medium bowl and add boiled potato, chopped onion, eggs, mint and coriander. Add yogurt, Olives, garlic clove, tomatoes and mustard paste to the bowl.
Gently fold all the ingredients together. Add salt to taste.
Ready to serve.
Mustard paste also contains salt, so check before dropping salt in the recipe.
Sweet Curd – Practice Healthy Eating
- The first thing you must know about sweet curd is that it keeps the body cool. This is one of the cooling food people eat all over the world to beat the heat.
- It lowers the risk of indigestion commonly refers as Pitt. He condition where a person feels like
- Sour belching. This recipe is beneficial in those cases.
- Intake the dish after finishing off your meal. The sugar content of this recipe provides glucose to the body in minimum time.
- Another reason why, you must include this recipe in your diet, is that it offers energy to brain and body regularly.
- Summer season causes stomach infection at large. Thus, have a bowl full of this recipe everyday and stay protected from intestinal problems all this season.
- Another problem at people face during summers is itchiness in bladder. This problem will vanish if you include sweet curd in regular diet.
- Curd is rich in components such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, Folate, Niacin, Riboflavine, and vitamin B1.
- The medicinal properties of Curd improves digestion. It keeps body protected from bacteria that causes cancer and intensive infections.
- The probiotic curd makes immunity stronger. Curd comes from the milk family thus this food is full of nutritional values. Probiotic property of curd keeps mind, soul and body healthy.