Zucchini lasagna is something vegetarian would love to try beforehand. Zucchini lasagna is an advance version of traditional lasagna, It comes with vegetable goodness and garnished with basil leaves. It is also known as Keto Zucchini lasagna as it has loads of cheese which is the heart of lasagna. Additionally, it is all in one version of Vegeterian, Keto, Low carb and Gluten free recipe. Well its best way to eat vegetables, which not only have the power of green but good source of calcium for bones.
Other Keto / Cheesy recipes you must try 😉
Ingredients for Zucchini Lasagna
- 1/8 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup zucchini (green & yellow)
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 2 asparagus stick
- 3 lasagna sheets
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
For the White Sauce
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup milk
Keto Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
Method for making White Sauce:
- Likewise, melt the butter in saucepan on low heat.
- In addition, add the flour and nutmeg powder.
- At the same time, cook over low heat and stir till bubbles arise.
- Then, switch off the gas and add in the milk.
- Again, switch on the flame and let the mixture boil. Keep stirring in between. This lowers the risk of lump formation in the mix.
- Certainly, keep it aside.
Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
- Firstly, start with cooking the lasagna sheets as per the cooking directed on the packet.
- Then pre-heat the oven at 280-degree temperature.
- Later, heat a pan, add oil and saute all the vegetables with garlic.
- Besides pour little water to the vegetables and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Moreover, in a baking tray, put a layer of lasagna sheet and pour the vegetable mixture.
- Add the vegetable mixture and half of the Mascarpone cheese.
- Furthermore, Repeat the process till the height you want of lasgana. Sprinkle the top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- At the end, bake at 280 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, Serve hot Zucchini Lasagna.
Love the post or tried some?