Butter Paneer Biryani is a delicious variety of biryani cooked with aromatic spices along with Basmati rice. Butter make this biryani better and paneer gives the recipe a complete lacto vegetarian touch.
- One and a Half Cup – Basmati rice(aged)
- Two Big – Onion(sliced)
- One Tablespoon – Oil
- A salt according to taste
- Two Tablespoons – Ghee(Clarified Butter)
- Two Cups – Paneer Cubes
- Half Cup – Yogurt
- One Teaspoon – Everest Biryani Masala
- One Tablespoon – Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Half Teaspoon – Turmeric Powder
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Red Chilli Powder.
- Salt to taste
- Two Tablespoons Each Of – Fried Onions, Mint Leaves(chopped), And Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- Two – Green Chilli
- One – Bay leaf
- 4 – Green Cardamoms
- One – Black Cardamom
- 6 – Cloves
- 3 Inch – Cinnamon Stick
- One strand – Mace
- One – Star anise
- Half Teaspoon – Saahi Jeera
- One Teaspoon – Rose Water
- One-Fourth Cup – Cashews Nut
- In a heavy-bottomed pot heat ghee, fry onions till golden brown, fry cashew nuts till brown, and few paneer cubes. Keep these three Ingredients aside.
- In a bowl put marination Ingredients except fried onions and Cashews.
- Marinate paneer with the marination Ingredients and keep it aside.
- Add one teaspoon oil to water and bring it to boil, add the rice and cook till al dante. Drain the rice and keep it aside.
- Add the marinated paneer in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Layered the cooked rice over the paneer marinade. Add fried onions, coriander leaves, and mint leaves. Then sprinkle fried onions, Cashews, rose water.
- Seal it with a foil. Place the lid on it.
- Meanwhile, heat an old tawa or griddle.
- When it is hot, transfer the biryani pot on the hot tawa.
- Cook for 5 minutes on a high flame, and then 10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fried Cashews, fried paneer, fried onions, mint, and coriander leaves.
- Served butter paneer biryani with raita.
Paneer is basically a un-aged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese or curd cheese. It is made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice or other food acids.
The Ingredient is known as cottage cheese but unlike most cheeses of the world. The making of this particular food does not involve recent as the coagulation agent. This makes it completely lacto vegetarian.
It finds wide usage all over the world. The food has been one of the favorites of vegetarians, both for its tastes and nutritional worth.
A highly favored substitute for meat, the versatility of its usage has led to it becoming one of the most popular food Ingredient of India where the significant percentage of the population is vegetarian.
No matter how much the ingredient is cooked, diced or sliced, it will continue to hold it’s shaped and never melt to matter even when subjected to high heat, unlike other common cheese. This quality of paneer has made it a popular Ingredient for almost all foods and preparations.
Paneer is obtained by curdling of milk and hence it is an excellent source of nutrients such as protein, vitamin D, B-vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and riboflavin as well as important minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium as well as selenium among others.
Its protein content of~18.3 gram per 100 gram makes it suitable for use as a reliable protein source by vegetation.
- High protein food having a high level of calcium and Phosphorus which helps in building strong bones and teeth.
- Paneer prevents from various bones diseases like osteoporosis, joint pain, and tooth problems.
- This product is very energetic food provides instant energy after heavy exercise thus has the capacity to fulfill calorie requirement of the body and improves the growth and development of the bones.
- This milk product helps in lowering the lower body pain, back pain, and joint pain.
- It has Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-6 Fatty Acids which helps in fighting rheumatoid arthritis and other bones problem.
- Vitamin K and Magnesium found in it, calcify the bones and prevents the skeleton deformation.
- It has a high level of dietary fibers which helps in digestion by improving the metabolism thus helps in reducing the weight.
If you like this recipe share with your friends and family. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there. Aslo on other social media too.