Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delicious, easy, and healthy fried rice. This Fried rice is made with cauliflower instead of white rice so it is a low-calorie recipe. Hope you like this Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe as you did like my previous recipe Dry Chicken Curry.
Ingredients For Chicken+Cauliflower Fried Rice:-
- One – Medium Head Cauliflower
- Three Teaspoons – Sunflower Oil
- Two Large Eggs(lightly beaten)
- Three Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- One-Inch – Ginger(Grated)
- One Cup – Frozen Mixed Peas, Carrots(thawed)
- One-Fourth Cup – Scallions(thinly sliced)
- One-Fourth + Two Tablespoons – Low-Sodium Soy sauce
- Two Tablespoons – Sesame Oil
- Two – Cooked Chicken Breasts,
- Hot Sauce For Serving
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks. Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until coarse in texture, like rice.
- For this recipe, we use about four cups of cauliflower rice. If you have any leftover, save it for another use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add one teaspoon of the sunflower oil. Add the eggs to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining two teaspoons sunflower oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, about one minute.
- Add the peas, and carrots, scallions and cauliflower. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender, about five minutes.
- As the vegetables are cooking, whisk the soy sauce and sesame oil together in a small bowl. Stir the sauce and chicken into cauliflower mixture.
- Cook an additional minute or two.
- Stir the cooked eggs back into the mixture.
- Serve chicken cauliflower fried rice with hot sauce and additional soy sauce if desired.
- If you like this chicken cauliflower fried rice share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us if you have.
- Visit our website for more delicious recipes and nutritional information.