Healthy smoothie Recipes – Here we come up with the collection of top 5 healthy smoothies for each weekdays – We often eat a lot when we get hungry regardless to concern of our health. Smoothies are not only tasty but have lots of hidden benefits which we don’t even know. Smoothies are mostly made up of fruits, berries and veggies which consist of large amount of fibers.
How to overcome common health issues:- Nowadays, the common health issues like indigestion, type 2 diabetes, blood pressure, skin issue , dullness and many more. If they can be easily prevented/controlled by food, than why eat medicine like food?. Its saying that if you want to live healthy “Eat Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince And Dine Like A Pauper“. Breakfast like king must include Smoothie, as smoothies are rich source of vitamins and minerals. You can also include different types of fruit juices. We have brought to you 5 different smoothies recipe for each week days, these are most colorful and loaded with dietary fiber in large amount.
7 benefits of Smoothie
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
#1 Fat Busting Benefits:
Smoothies are best and most effortless way to lose weight. You don’t even need to use them as meal replacements if you’re clever with your choice of ingredients. For right tasty addition to a smoothie, fruits like berries are a secret weight loss weapon. To get the most fat burning potential from your smoothies, be sure to include lots of protein rich foods.
#2 Better Digestion:
Are you aware about genre of smoothies called “Green smoothies”? These smoothies consist of blending fresh leafy green vegetables like spinach, kale, fruits like kiwi or avocado.
These greens in particular are alkaline foods so they are best for the discomfort of acid reflux and heartburn.
Feel free to add some other alkaline foods such as carrots, strawberries and blueberries to the ultimate in health benefits.
#3 Full of Antioxidants
Wanna look younger for longer???
Smoothies leads here too in reducing your wrinkles & gives young glowing skin, which last longer.
A lot has been said about the importance of antioxidants in preventing heart disease, cancer and other diseases,we have “Yellow smoothie“.
These two teaspoons in your smoothie contain a whopping 10 times more antioxidants than green tea!
Wait that’s not enough…
Amongst other benefits, this can help with losing bad fat too. It also boost up your metabolism by good percent.
#4 Boosts Your Immunity
Nothing says workout recovery like this energy-packed snack. These ingredients replenish your electrolytes and refuel your body after a tough workout.
An added bonus – it’s also good for your eyes and bones.
#5 Get a Healthy Glow:
Studies have shown that drinking smoothies made from foods containing cartenoids can give you an attractive glow.
You can do the same for your skin by adding vitamin C rich fruits to smoothies such as orange, sweet lime. One can also add mango, for example.
#6 Detoxes the Body:
Because smoothies contain so many nutritious ingredients, they can be a great way to detox your system and get it clean from toxins. Because you won’t be snacking, you won’t be putting lots of toxins into your body either.
Some vegetables and fruits are particularly detoxify such as garlic, papaya and beets. They can help to cleanse your blood and help the liver to get rid of toxins more efficiently. For sure to include these goodies in your smoothies for the ultimate detox drink!
#7 Lower Risk of Diabetes:
Here’s another reason to love smoothies – they can make you less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. Studies have suggested that consuming lots of different types of fruit and vegetables can reduce your risk factor for diabetes – particularly dark leafy green veg.
How to make smoothie thicker
Thicker smoothie comes with consistency of ingredients, you can add avocado to make it thicker. You can also add yogurt as mention in below healthy smoothie recipes.
How to make a Mango smoothie
Mango smoothie is made in similar way just by replacing fruits in yellow healthy smoothie recipes by Mango.
Green Smoothie Recipe
Green smoothie Recipe is know best for the anti oxidant. You can find the green smoothie recipe below . This green recipe is entirely made with fruit which gives you delicious taste.
Are You health conscious ? then must try :
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
5 Healthy Smoothie Recipe
Monday — Yellow Smoothie
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup frozen pineapple (diced)
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 Banana (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger
Tuesday — Orange Smoothie
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Small Orange (peeled and frozen)
- ½ peach (peeled and diced)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
Wednesday — Red Smoothie
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup Frozen Watermelon
Thursday — Purple Smoothie
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup Frozen Blackberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup cherries (pitted)
Friday — Green Smoothie
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ avocado (peeled)
- 2 kiwis (peeled)
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1) Rinse the berries and fruits with water.2) Then chop the fruits into chunks.3) Take the berries and fruits into blender as per the smoothie selected.4) Add yogurt to the blender, you can also add sugar or some sweetener like cane sugar, jaggery, palm sugar, maple syrup, coconut sugar or sugar free tabs for diabetic people as per your taste.5) Add remaining ingredients. 6) Blend well, till it gets smooth, you can also add water or ice if needed (optional).7) Pour it straight away into glass, while serving add some small pieces of fruits and berries to it, also you can garnish with chat masala/pepper on top.
- You can store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- You can add ice cubes too if needed.
- Milk/almond milk can be added to fruit/berries smoothie.
- You can also add dry fruits to fruit/berries smoothie.
How to make a Healthy Smoothie
How to make a Fruit Smoothie
1) Firstly, rinse the berries and fruits with water.
2) Then chop the fruits into chunks.
3) After that take the berries and fruits into blender as per the smoothie selected. The fruits and berries can make best healthy smoothie recipes
4) Moreover, add yogurt to the blender, you can also add sugar or some sweetner like cane sugar, jaggery, palm sugar, maple syrup, coconut sugar or sugar free tabs for diabetic people as per your taste.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6) Blend well, till it gets smooth, you can also add water or ice if needed (optional).
7) Furthermore, pour it straight away into glass, while serving add some small pieces of fruits and berries to it, also you can garnish with chat masala/pepper on top.
Similar steps can be followed for other smoothie recipes too.